MY ENGINE SHAKES,MAKES PINGING SOUND,OIL IS NOT PASSING THROUGH MOTOR AND WHEN PUSH ON GAS NO MATTER HOW HARD I GET LESS THAN 5 MPH OR NONE,

1998 BMW 528

Not getting oil in motor just condisation, rpms rev up and down 0-1000 with choking and sputtering, a cracked and leaking oil filter cap and no matter how hard push down on acceleration peddle car only moves at 5 mph or less or not at all
Catgonewild668@gmail.com

Is the MIL indicating? Are there any information in dash?

I have no check engine light just asc light was cause my throttle was back firing so I went exploring so here and there I mess with it I was able to get the light off at first but the last time I did work on it I couldnt take it off. When I broke down I was getting on the on ramp freeway when I hit the step-tronic for sport mode and right after my car made a loud clank! Clank! As the same time I started loosing engine power and speed till I couldnt budge it sounded like big hard material going through a fan crumbling in pieces

Sounds like the engine has given way. Might be a spun con rod.

Whats a con rod? But ya I think it all over for that motor, can it be possible that the oil filter housing cap cause its been a little cracked with a little leak but now its leaking alot that its holding back engine power and acceleration? I know I should of bought one a long time ago but if that was not going to make a difference then thats the last of my worries till I fix the problem at least. Well if my motor did give way do anyone know a place that will get and put an engine in for real cheap?

The oil leak has resulted in oil pressure drop and this has caused the engine connecting rod and bearings to wear or seized. You need a new engine.

Thank you for your time and patience it is highly appreciated I will be looking for a new motor

You're welcome.