02 SENSOR FAILURE THOUGH CAR RAN OK NOW CAR IS LOUD AND VIBRATES AT ANY ACCELRATION OVER 1500 RPM

1997 Volvo 850 • 110,000 miles

Poor College student Purchased

a 1997 Volvo 850 Base sedan

109,061 readable odometer
(Odometer and tripometer froze)

car runs GOOD

1 WEEK LATER car was running ok accept for po410 indicator engages

PO135 Failure detected when hooked up to diagnostic machine to elctronic computer port inside console at auto parts store

2 months later

NOW since has gotten very LOUD after 1500 RPM in the exhaust area, its annoying I can feel vibration on my left side of my body from butt to head so much so bones in my skull through my left ear when driving unless a roll down both driver and passenger windows.

if kept at 1500 or less it stops

when I say nasty loud its like it has headers it doesnt have and sounds really shitty.

I couldnt afford the o2 sensor to relplace it after I just shelled out thousands for the car and let it go though have changed the fluids Oil and transmission with castrol gtx high mileage 10w-30 and used atf 3 same castrol high mileage formula group.

what is the issue and how much will this cost in replcement parts or adjustments. To car as is.
Miguel777

Dunno the cost due to it varies with location/Have the AIR pump and check valve checked for the P0410