MY COOLING FANS WILL NOT COME ON NO MATTER WHAT..

1997 Toyota Camry • 210,000 miles

My car reads a code of coolant temp sensor cicuit #1 I have changed both sensors one on top of the engine and also the one on the bottom below the passenger fan. The fans will still not come on. My ac works but my fans still will not work we have tested the fans too see if they do not work but they do. We have checked the relays to see if they have continuity and they do except for one prong. When everything is plugged in you can see that they fans are getting power but for some reason they are on turning on and so my car will over heat but as soon as I start driving or if I turn on my heater it will cool it down. My dad also stuck some wires into the relay and now my ABS light came on and I do not have ABS is that a fuse or a relay to fix that?
Ca100885

If you do not have ABS, there should be no bulb in the cluster for it.

What trouble codes are you getting and is it still there?

My car does have ABS what I mean is that he stuck some wires down in where the relays go and now I no longer have my ABS along with the fact that my cooling fans do not come on which is my biggest concern. I need to know what else it could be that is causing them not to come on. Also how to fix the ABS so that I have it back.

Ca100885
You have not answered my question.

I have not plugged it back in since the abs went out but before the code I was getting was coolant temp sensor circuit number 1

Ca100885
What was the EXACT trouble code then? Are they the same now?
As for ABS, check the fuses and you would need to retrieve the trouble codes as well.