TOYOTA CAMRY ENGINE PROBLEM

1997 Toyota Camry • 153,000 miles

1 ). When the engine is cold, example, in the morning before starting for work, starting the engine is O.K, but when you apply gas immediately after starting, it fails to pump fuel, even swithes off the engine. You have to wait for the engine to warm up that's when it can pump the fuel.
2 ). When the engine becomes hot, the fun/s has to start running to help the radiator cool the engine. This is not happening, and as resut, the water in the radiator boils and comes out in large quantities. In short I cannot use the car when it's hot and when travelling longer distance.
Could you help what could be wrong?
Marktembo123

Do you have a check engine light On or has come on and disappeared?

Q1-check the fuel pressure if its within specs and also clean the MAF sensor

Q2-Inspect and test the engine coolant temperature sensor and fan relay-Let me know

1 ). Yes, the Check Engine light is on. It might be off when you are just starting to drive, but it is always on as you keep on driving.
2 ). I will check the fuel specs and also clean the MAF sensor. I will give you a feedback by tomorrow.
3 ). Will also Inspect and test the engine coolant temperature sensor and fan relay. I will give you a feedback by tomorrow as well.
4 ). Just doubting the location of these items on the same car. I may need a technician to help and locate them. I am in the process of ordering a manual for this car.
I value most of your answers. I strongly believe they will help.

Marktembo123
Scan the computer for code/s

Fuel pressure: 2.2 L / 3.0 L 44-50psi

3.0L Mass Air Flow Meter (3.0L) On left side of engine compartment, part of air intake assembly

Thanks nice people. I will definitely give you a feedback after checking my car.

Marktembo123
I'm not done till you are fixed