HOW HARD IS IT TO REPLACE THE TENTIONER PULLY?

1997 Saturn SC1 • 189,000 miles

My battery light came on, I pulled over to look under the hood. The belt was really slack. I started it back and checked while running, the pully under the power steering pully was hanging down not touching the belt. Does that mean the sring is broken, if so how do I relpace it?
Fountainj

You have a bad belt tenisor it needs to be replaced.

Well by it hanging down, I know it's bad. I would like to know how to replace it.

Fountainj
Turn the steering wheel all the way to the right as far as you can. Then remove the push pin clip from the bottom of the forward side splash shield. Then put a floor jack under the oil pan with a block of wood between the oil pan and floor jack then remove the upper mount. Then jack the engine up remove the belt. Then remove the 10mm top bolt holding the tenisor on then lower the engine down and remove the bottom 10mm bolt holding the tenisor in. Then replace the tensior and reverse the process to install it.