97 STILL WON'T RUN @ ALL AFTER REPLACING:

1997 Pontiac Transport • 120,000 miles

We've replaced the battery, alternator, fuses, ac compressor, crankshaft sensor, fuel filter. Have checked for "spark" on everything u could check on that y'all told me but still no power. Now u can turn the key and nothing happens but moaning
What is it now?
Coil pack(s), or ignition control module
Andrewspeach

First thing you have to do ALWAyS is to scan for codes and check fuel pressure, youonly need to turn key on for this. Although you may get false codes now since you've worked on it. Does it turn over? Or turn over and not run? You can still do stuff like a compression check with a 20% variance from one cylinder to another is not good. Check what i've said first and get back to me.

He just replaced the ignition module? But it still won't run. It turn over but will not fully crank up. He also said he is still not getting a spark after doing everything y'all said. Help! Pls!
Idk what else could be wrong. We have spent over $400 trying to fix it so we can get down to ga. I can't pay for anything else. I've used all my SSD $ now we r broke

Andrewspeach
You just can't start throwing parts at todays car to make them run. It needs to be scanned to see where the problem is. Do what i've said in the previous answer.

We did. The battery was dead so he replaced it. The alternator wasn't keeping battery charged so he replaced it. The rest before we take our trips he does a tune up, oil change, checks all fuses gauges, bulbs, etc. Just to make me happy since I'm the 1 that has to drive the 12 hr. Trip. The other parts like the um, camshaft sensor, was b/c of a code. The fuel filter was because of a code. The other parts as well that I've asked u, were because of a code that showed up during some test?

Andrewspeach