PONTIAC SUNFIRE SENSOR PROBLEM

1997 Pontiac Sunfire • 75 miles

As I can teii because mi car does not have and does not pull spark. Probe and crankshaft sensor and another sensor is good that will be affeting
Manuel orozco

What is litre size of engine? Can you check for applicable trouble codes? If no spark at the plugs, check for voltage on pink wire at ignition module, should go hot when you turn on the key. That is fuse protected. Black wire is ground, check that also. If your sure the crank sensor--connector--wiring are all good. Then, if voltage and ground are good at ignition module, I suspect the ignition module. I can't be positive without some testing.

The 2.4L engine is the pink wire is hot and black is ground but lhave a question who grabs the inyectors work. The control module ecm.

Manuel orozco
Without an rpm signal, the computer won't ground the injectors. If that is what your asking?

Just to add, The fuel pump relay supplies voltage to injectors as well as fuel pump. Best to check voltage with engine cranking. I believe gray wire is voltage to injector. I'll have to double check the color.

Lthank these being much help your imformacion RPM sensor has the wires that must provide the voltage sensor when tryng to start it

Manuel orozco
If the truth is that l have fixed tencion inyectores only for a few seconds and cut the tencion and wnen l do not have tencion estart the inyctores

Manuel orozco
The rpm signal comes from crank sensor to ignition module to pcm.

Crankshsft sensor is good as l cam saber if the camshaft sensor is good the camshaft sensor has 3 wires

Manuel orozco
I don't think I quite understand?

L get it but l want to khow how to test if this good the camshaft sensor

Manuel orozco
Page 1 of 2