PONTIAC SUNFIRE FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1997 Pontiac Sunfire • 128,000 miles

My Sunfire is experiencing some chugging noises. I was driving and I was accelerating and then I heard rattling and a clunk and then she sputtered and died. I could not restart the vehicle, when it did start up it "choked" it's self out. I have several mechanically inclined friends who have been helping me with it. So far we have replaced the fuel pump, the fuel filter, the fuel pressure regulator but the chugging sound continues but she does run now. The oil has been changed in the last week, and so have the rims and tires. This vehicle also has 2 bad struts both on the left side, which I am fairly certain does not pertain to this situation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Molliepop3

UPDATE: 4 bad spark plugs bad timing chain the whole kit and bad fuel pump fuel pressure regulator and fuel
filter

Molliepop3
So is it fixed?

Somewhat

Molliepop3