I HAVE A GT WITH A 3800 V6 I CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS IN ONE DAY AND THE NUMBER SIX I PULLED OUT AND IT HAD BLACK HARDEN STUFF LIKE MET

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix • 189,000 miles

I have a 1997 grand prix gt with a 3800 v6 I changed the spark plugs in one day and the number six I pulled out and it had black harden stuff like metal on the spark plug threads that wouldnt come off I put a new one in it and three days later my car started stalling I pulled over to see if the number 6 plug had blown out cause that s what it sounded like I checked everything and then tried to start it and it wouldnt start so I waited a fewe mintues and then tried to start it it didnt want to I would turn the key and it would only move one tooth on the starter then stop so I kept trying to start it and after a few time it broke losse and the engine started to spin and wouldnt start I pulled it to my house took all the plugs out and turned the engine by hand to see if it was hydro locked and nothing came out of the holes so I put everything back together and it started up and started to smoke white and so I let it run for 10 min and stoped smoking now it is doing th tooth thin again

Are there any abnormal noises when engine is running? Is the oil level correct?