WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO?

1997 Pontiac Bonneville • 156,287 miles

97 pontiac bonneville rotate slowly won't turn over. Has new battery, starter, ign. Coils, ign. Control, & cam senscor. What else can there be?
Cedricmooresr

Was there an motor issue before this happened.

No everything has fine. The day when it went down it was starting and running fine. Then it started rotating slowly and won't start.

Cedricmooresr
Check all the ground connections. They may be corroded or loose.

I've checked all the wiring and nothing looks wrong. Unless I need to check pacific ones.

Cedricmooresr
Grounds on the bell housing bolts on the trans and the grounds to the body. Start at the battery cables and work from there.

Ok then yeah all of those where good

Cedricmooresr
Did you remove and clean them?

Other than that, it is either the motor has an internal issue or you have a bad battery

HE'S RIGHT!......HAVE YOU DONE EXACTLY WHAT HE REQUESTED?????

BRAND SPANKING NEW STUFF CAN BE BAD TOO!

..........BUT

BEFORE YOU START SNATCHING STUFF BACK OFF

TIME FOR "TOUGH LOVE"...SEE MY LINK BELOW...I SEE THIS SAME THING EVERY DAY!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

ANOTHER SURE SIGN OF THIS PROBLEM IS....FEEL THEM THERE BATTERY CABLES AFTER YOU CRANK ON IT A BIT....ARE THEY PRETTY DARN HOT?

RETURN WITH A BIG OLE GRIN!

Checked all that and nothing. Could it be the neutral saftey switch.

Cedricmooresr
AFTER THE NEW STUFF WAS ADDED DID IT DO ANYTHING?

. OR AFTER IT WAS ADDED IT DID NOT DO WHAT IT DID BEFORE?

"ROTATING SLOWLY". IN THE BEGINNING SOUNDED LIKE WHAT ASEMaster6371 AND I SET YOU SEARCHING FOR

NEUTRAL SAFETY WOULD NOT CAUSE SLOW ROTATIONS

THIS WOULD BE THE NEXT TEST YOU NEED TO DO----NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WHILE CHANGING THE STARTER. IF YOU DID NOT DISCONNECT YOUR BATTERY 1ST, YOU MAY HAVE BLOWN A FUSE OR FUSIBLE LINK. IF WE HAD SOME "SPARKAGE ISSUES" GOING ON

TESTS IN PICS BELOW---SEND BACK RESULTS. THIS WILL TELL US WHERE TO LEAN TOWARDS. GONNA NEED A VOLTMETER

2ND PIC--THIS IS A QUICK WAY TO TEST A FUSE OR FUSIBLE LINK THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE "IT'S INNARDS" TO TELL IF IT'S BURNT OR NOT

TAKE IT FROM HERE ASEMaster6371. ON TV THEY SAID, "SHARING IS FUN!"