BATTERY PROBLEMS

1997 Pontiac Bonneville • 6 cylinder Automatic •

After checking my car battery I have discovered that I dont have any coils that I could check to see if its out on the top of my battery. My battery is omtima where could I check to see if the coils are out? Should I try to charge the battery or should I just buy another battery?
Suchafuknlady00

Not sure what you mean by "coils' but battery is sealed uses a GEL no need to add. If dead try and charge or jump and have system checked out

Docfixit
Im sorry its fuil sells its not dead completely but it doesnt keep charged once in a while it does turn on but then sometimes it dont.

Suchafuknlady00
Go to an AutoZone have charging system checked

Docfixit
Also for my bonnieville where is the main cylenoide and where is the location of the fuel filter. And I still cant find the fuel sells to my battery do you think that I should try to charge the battery or just buy another one its an optima battery?

Suchafuknlady00