THE VAN WON'T START AFTER IT DIED, WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE NEXT?

1997 Plymouth Voyager

I was driving my 97 Plymouth grand voyager 3.0 down the road and it just quit running. It will crank over but will not start. I changed the fuel pump, and the coil. The coil is not firing but it is brand new. So I changed the auto shut down relay and the crank shaft sensor and still wont start. What should I do?
Derbydad2008

You should let a shop properly diag the no start for you. You have spent a lot of money not repairing the truck at all.

You need compression, fuel pressure and spark. One of them is missing and needs to be checked.

Thanks for your reply but I can not afford to go to shop. I need quick fix now.

Derbydad2008
If you would have went to a shop, you would have spent less than you have already. They would have pinpointed the failure and you could have done the repair.

Timing belts are a common failure for this motor.

I didn't go to a shop because they charge so much. I had a few other people helping me and they was all stunned also. If you don't think you could help me then thank you for the reply. I do not have money for a shop and no way to get it to a shop.

Derbydad2008
Go back to basics as I said. Compression, fuel pressure and spark. Find out what is missing

Spark is missing I have fuel pressure and compression

Derbydad2008
Check to see if the cap and rotor are ok and do not have any burn marks. Pull out the coil wire to the cap and see if there is any spark from the coil.

There is no power at all going to the coil

Derbydad2008
Ok, you need to check the ignition switch to see if it is sending a signal to the coil.

Okay I checked that it is sending signal to the coil

Derbydad2008
Page 1 of 2