PLYMOUTH BREEZE ENGINE PROBLEM

1997 Plymouth Breeze • 162,000 miles

Car won't start. Have replaced old battery, checked for spark, checked for fuel at the injector rail, tried jump starting. All checked out, the engine seems like it wants to start but just won't. Any idea what it might be?

"Doesn't start" can mean a dozen different things, just like "I'm in pain, ... Why?" From the various parts you listed I can't even determine what the symptom is. Replacing the battery implies the engine doesn't even crank so of course it won't start or run. Checking for spark implies the engine IS cranking. Testing for fuel pressure is meaningless unless there's 0 pounds of pressure all the time. Good pressure is not a valid clue to a no-start condition. You also didn't even list the engine size. That's important to know when talking about an engine problem. Do you have a four or six-cylinder engine? If it's the four cylinder, is it the single or dual camshaft engine? What exactly is the symptom?