I WENT TO START MY CAR AND IT WOULDNT START. COULD IT BE LACK OF GAS?

1997 Mazda b2300 • 107 miles

Hey I have a 97 Mazda B2300 pickup. I replaced the battery not even 5 months ago. Anyway I drove out to the beach tonight and I was on empty for awhile my car was driving fine. A couple hours later I went to start my car and it wouldnt start. Could it be lack of gas? Please help.
Bri4209

Most likely check the gas first. Though it was running you may be sitting at an angle that the fuel is away from the pump. Also, not a good idea to run your fuel so low. It is possible to pick up any debris off the bottom of your tank causing you other problems.

ImpalaSS
Your out of gas.

Cadieman
I DON'T KNOW?

THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE ITEM TO ADD TO YOUR VEHICLE, THINK IT MIGHT EVER GET USED?

GENERALLY, A QUESTION LIKE THIS GOES THRU MANY RESPONSES, AND EXTENSIVE TESTING PRIOR TO SOMEONE SAYIN': "GOT GAS?"

LOL!

MAYBE YOU MIGHT TRY A FEW GALLONS ANYWAY. SHOULD YOU BE HAVING AN ISSUE LIKE A BAD FUEL PUMP. IT WON'T BE SO HEAVY TO DROP IT DOWN, IF IT COMES TO THAT

LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT