I HAVE HAD MY FUEL PUMP, FUEL INJECTORS, AND CRANKSHAFT POSITIONING SENSOR TEST AND ALL SEEM TO BE WORKING FINE, BUT NO POWER IS GOING TO THEM. I ALSO HAD THE RELAYS AND FUSES CHECKED AND NO "ERROR CODE" IS POPPING UP. THE BATTERY HAS POWER AND THE STARTE

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 150,000 miles

No power to my fuel system. Also, my gauges to my fuel is on empty when I have half a tank. The gauge for my battery is on "0" volts when I just got a new battery
Uselessidshane21

CHECK YOUR FUSES AND FUSIBLE LINKS

ATTACK "ALL" CONNECTIONS IN THIS MANNER

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

OWNERS MANUAL MAY SHED LIGHT ON LOCATIONS (IF NOT, LATER THIS EVENING I MAY BE ABLE TO PULL UP SOME MITCHELL I DIAGRAMS, LET ME KNOW)

I WILL NEED ANY MORE SPECIFIC VEHICLE NOMENCLATURE, 2WD OR 4WD, AND ENGINE SIZE.......ADD ANY MORE INFORMATION THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CUT OFF INITIALLY----WHYS AND HOWS OF HOW YOU ARRIVED DEAD IN THE WATER (HISTORY)

MUST LEAVE SOON--30 MILE TRIP TO MY M.OTHER'S HOUSE TO CUT HER HAY....I MEAN GRASS. 2 ACRES, MOWER WILL HAVE A HARD TIME PLOWING THRU WHAT MY NIECE GETS PAID TO CUT ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR "SPENDING $$$" (NOW NEGLECTED FOR A LONG TIME, OVER A MALE'S INTEREST) SAD THING IS, MY MAMA WILL PROBABLY PAY HER ANYWAY, WHEN I DID THE CUTTIN'

RETURN WITH GOOD NEWS, SEE YOU THIS EVENING