STUMPED CAR OVERHEATING 2.0 LITER 110000 MILES

1997 Hyundai Tiburon • 11,000 miles

My car started overheating the other day, it was 107 degrees outsince then I cant get 10 miles without it overheating. Heres a list ive went through, hoses are good both a/c and radiator fans are working properly, changed the thermostat "even though it was good" both upper and lower thermostat gaskets, no pooling of fluids in floorboards "heater core", bought new radiator cap, no leaking from water pump, and no puddles under car before or after running. I even emptied the coolant and put in all new. So im stumped maybe the water pump is weak. What do you guys think could be wrong Thanks as always
MichaelSmithey

From the overheating, you may have blown a head gasket. You need a leak down test to confirm if the gasket is good.

When you checked the coolant level in radiator, was it full?

Yes it was full no leaking nowhere

MichaelSmithey
How do I replace head gasket

MichaelSmithey
That is more difficult than replacing the timing belt. You need to remove the cylinder ehad and get it pressure tested and refaced if necessary.

Since coolant was full, it might not be the head gasket but as you mentioned ini your previous post, a faulty water pump.