WHEEL NOISE

1997 Honda Accord • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 210,000 miles

I have a 97 honda accord V6. I'm having a noise from my front wheels when turning left or right. It doesn't happen all the time but I've noticed that if I am, for example, at a stop sign, I turn right and accelerate and the noise happens more frequently. From what research I've done, the noise is typically associated with a bad CV joint. However, I replaced those about 6 months ago. I checked the boots and they seem okay.
Tmgolf318

Crocking noise during acceleration when making turns do indicate CV joint faults. Were the joints replaced OEM?

I would not discount the possibility of bad CV joints due to inferior quality used or lubrication was not sufficienly packed.

No they were ordered from Napa. My dad and I have used them for parts since forever and have never had an issue with quality which is why I was leaning towards it being something else. I was thinking their might be a clearance issue causing the noise. Either way I hate that this has happened only after 5-6 months.

Tmgolf318
Is the noise continously crocking or singular knocking?

It continues but is sporadic in timing and doesn't always happen. A rule of thumb to go by is it is louder and more dominant on a sharper turn. It doesn't happen in changing lanes or on curves in the road. It only happens at "90 degree" turn.

Tmgolf318
Symptoms indiates the CV joints are bad.