HONDA ACCORD ENGINE PROBLEM

1997 Honda Accord • 17,600 miles

My car has had a loud sound when im driving, sounds almost like what a truck with a big motor would sound like and just recently noticed that its getting louder, its only loud when im driving but as I slow down or come to a stop the sound also goes away then picks up again as I start driving, what can it be?

Is the sound coming from the engine? If you are stopped and rev the engine, does it get loud? Does the sound change with speed or when making turns?

The sound is only there when on drive and I only know it comes from the front, dont know what part as its only loud when I drive.

Eddy_r
Check to see if there are any exhaust leaks. Also, let me know if the sound changes when you make turns.

The sound is only there when I drive forward also just noticed I can feel a vibration on the floor area and passengers say they can feel it too, sorry for not replying sooner and thx.

Eddy_r