GMC JIMMY BATTERY PROBLEM

1997 GMC Jimmy • 180,000 miles

My car has been sitting for 2 months in winter with no gas and now went to start today and wont start. I put a few gallons of new gas I it and put heet in it. Also all electrical seems to be working fine in car with radio and all gauges and such working. It revs a few times and starts to click or revs a few times and stops. I feel the gas lines are prolly frozen from condensation and do I just have to wait till it gets to over 40 degrees tomorrow or what? It is 32 degrees today. Or should I jump it?
Erick1de

Are you saying the starter cranks a few times, then it starts clicking? If so, make sure the battery has a full charge, use a digital multimeter across battery posts, everything off. The generic spec for a full charge is around 12.6 volts.

As far as the fuel line, take a line loose, aim into container, cycle the key, anything? Dont take any lines loose, unless your sure there is no pressure on the fuel system.

Use a gage and check fuel pressure.

Ya I'll bring the battery to a place to check it's charge and then get back to you. I think that could be it.

Erick1de
Let us know what you find?