CLUTCH WON'T REALESE AFTER 45 MIN DRIVE/WARMUP

1997 Geo Tracker • 4 cylinder 4WD Manual • 244,304 miles

My problem is when after driving an hour after a cold start the clutch doesn't release. When cold the clutch releases and holds fine but once you get to operating temperature you have around 15mins before the it won't release. I just got this vehicle and found a document about 20k ago the release bearing was grinding so a shop replaced the clutch (full kit) and also found the input spline on the transmission and the pilot bearing in the flywheel damaged/worn. All of this was apparently repaired. Right now I have the clutch cable adjustment nut (its a mechanical clutch release) all the way down for maximum leverage to release the clutch. Even like this when cold the friction point is half way on the pedal travel. I'm hoping its just the cable getting expanded by the engine but my gut says theres probably more than that.
Triallity

Try this need free play in cable adjust free play according to diagram

Docfixit
Thanks that helped, didn't see the index marks on there first time under. The shop put the arm few splines off and that decreased the leverage. Put it normally and adjusted it again and now releases fine after the warming up.

Triallity
Good news as clutch disc wear will tighten up on this design

Docfixit