FORD THUNDERBIRD BRAKES PROBLEM

1997 Ford Thunderbird • 120,000 miles

Ive done replaced and bleed the brakes but now my driver front and passenger back will not grab
what do I need to do

ARE YOU SURE YOU PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER RIGHT?.......IF SO, FORGET THE NEXT LINE

SEND US SOME WELL LIT PICS VIEWS FROM TOP--BOTTOM--LEFT AND RIGHT WE MIGHT CAN SORTA CHECK YOUR WORK

ARE YOU EXPERIENCED IN BLEEDING BRAKES?

SOMETIMES THE "TRICK STUFF" JUST DON'T WORK WELL

TRY IT THIS WAY---SEE MY ANSWERS IN THIS LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

AS FAR AS DRUM BRAKES----INSURE THE SHORT (PRIMARY) SHOE IS TO THE FRONT----ON BOTH SIDES............THE LONGER ONE (SECONDARY) IS TO THE REAR...........I'M REFERRING TO THE LINING LENGTH

REMOVE THE DRUM---EXPAND THE SHOES OUTWARD BY TURNING THE STAR-WHEEL (ADJUSTER) 4-5 CLICKS

REPLACE THE DRUM AND HOLD IT TIGHT ON THE FLANGE AND TURN IT WITH YOUR HANDS......DO YOU HEAR A SCRUB?

IF NOT REMOVE THE DRUM AND DO IT AGAINPUT THE DRUM BACK ON---SPIN---LISTEN

CONTINUE TO EXPAND THE SHOES TILL IT DOES SCRUB A LITTLE----BUT THERE IS NO DRAG OR RESISTANCE

(AFTER YOU GET EXPERIENCED AT THIS---THE FEEL OF THE DRUM GOING BACK ON---LETS YOU KNOW HOW FAR YOU CAN CLICK AWAY........USUALLY A LOT IN THE BEGINNING.....THEN A FEW AT A TIME, AS THE DRUM GET HARDER TO SLIDE ON)

BACK IT OFF.......IF YOU GO TOO FAR AND FEEL RESISTANCE WHILE TURNING THE DRUM!

NOW THE SHOES ARE CLOSE TO THE DRUMSYOU ARE DONE ADJUSTING----THE SELF ADJUSTERS WILL TAKE OVER FROM HERE!DO BOTH SIDES OF THE VEHICLE!

LET ME KNOW HOW IT'S WORKING OUT