FORD THUNDERBIRD FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1997 Ford Thunderbird • 75,000 miles

I got a 97 Thunderbird with a 3.8. After the car warms up to operating temp. It losses almost all power. It will barely move while in gear. The manifolds r turning red hot. Any ideas? This is what I've done so far. Dropped the exhaust from the manifolds n ran it like that. Thinkn the converters r plugged. Not that. Also changed the coolant temp sensor n pcm too. No luck. And it isn't shootn any codes. Had it hooked up to the modus scanner watchmen the freeze frame n everything seems to be workmen no missfires or faults. Its gettn 40 pounds of fuel pressure.I'm stuck can any one help solve this mistery? Also how can I check the timing without takn it apart. What should the spark advance be at

Check yoru compression if low it may have jumped time on the timing chain. Fuel pressure shold be 30-45 psi with key on engine off.