DOESN'T START AFTER HEADGASKET CHANGE

1997 Ford Probe • 130,000 miles

Hi, I have ford probe 2.0 1997, overheated causing blown head gasket, resurfaced the head and changed the headgasket and now it doesn't start,
checked the timing belt and it's set correctly, spark plugs are new, checked the spark on the wires comming from the coil and all have a spark, checked all wiers and hoses and everything is in its place, after a contious try crancking only the first and second cyl got warm, the fourth and third cyl still cold so now burning on those cylinders. What could be the problem?
Mbarizia

Is there any adjustment should be done to the ignition coil? I saw there's a brace there and wonder if it has a role on timing adjustment?

Mbarizia
Did you recheck the compression?

Merlin2021
No I didn't, the 10 bolts have been torqued following the sequence provided on hayness manual.

Mbarizia
Would like to add an input here, it has a steady crank and no "pop" there or backfiring, but when I touch the exhaust tube for Cyl 2 is warm! The first is less warm than 2. Cyl 3 and 4 are totlly cold.

Mbarizia
Three needed items for success are fuel, spark, and compression. Cheerful all three and post findings.

Merlin2021