FORD MUSTANG ALARM SYSTEM PROBLEM

1997 Ford Mustang • 114,258 miles

MY POWER DOOR LOCKS WONT ENGAGE NOR DISENGAGE HOWEVER WHEN BUTTON IS PRESSED TO THE UNLOCK POSITION MY CLUSTER LIGHTS AND ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS WILL COME ON AND ONCE THE BUTTON IS DEPRESSED LIGHTS GO OFF IT ALL STARTED WHEN MY CLOCK LIGHT ON DASH WOULD NOT TURN OFF NOW INTERIOR LIGHTS DON'T WORK NEITHER BY SWITCH AT REAR VIEW MIRROR NOR BY TURNING HEADLIGHT SWITCH ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT AND TO TOP IT OFF NOW MY SPEEDOMETER STOPPED WORKING OTHER GAUGES SEEM TO BE FINE AND THIS ALL HAPPENED IN A MATTER OF 2 DAYS. BY THE WAY NOW THE CLOCK WONT COME ON AT ALL AS FAR AS THE REST SAME CURRENT CONDITION. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE A DONATION PROVIDED THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT?
DUROCK

Is the alarm system factory or aftermarket?

Sorry for the delay computer issues but its fixed now. The alarm from what I can tell is factory. Now I got this car at an auction and no remote was given with the car.

DUROCK
This vehicle has an anti-theft system. I am not sure if it's factory or aftermarket. Reasons being, I located the system and see nothing with the Ford symbol on it so I'm not sure now, but I think it may be aftermarket. There is a sticker on the windows, but it doesn't specify that it's a factory alarm.
I don't know how true this is, but I've been told that convertibles were not equipped with factory anti-theft systems. This car is a convertible.

DUROCK