FORD EXPLORER BATTERY PROBLEM

1997 Ford Explorer • 170 miles

I have a 97 explore. Cranks but wont start. When I finally do get it to start it will start right up again after being turned off again butt if I wwait say an hour or more I have trouble starting it up again. I've replaced. Battery cables. Replaced battery with brand new one. Nope not it. Replaced altanadtor with a rebuilt one. Now my battery light is on so I took it to auto zone who said my altanator was bad. So I take it BK to altanator place they show me on two different machines its good. And tell me its a fuse

under the hood. They replace it light went off and it drunk. Started and I go home only to get home and look to see fuse is blower again I Called altanator place who then had me disconnected wire in altanator to bypass fuse and well guess what. Nope. Might I ask if its against the law to set ur own car on fire. '''Joke ''' but I'm amy whits end here. Could this be my starter. Fuel pump. If ne one has ne idea please tell me.
Gingershirley

Could be a fuel pressure issue here-Go to this walk thru link for more information: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-cranks-excessively-before-starting