WHERE CAN I GET A VACUUM LINE DIAGRAM?

1997 Dodge Dakota • 200,000 miles

About a year ago one of my fuel injectors popped up and leaked fuel and caused my truck to catch on fire. Well I replaced everything that was damaged and my AC/Heater will not blow out correctly. The air blows out of the defroster and that is it. One of my friends told me that the Blend Door Motor was not getting any vacuum and thats the reason its not blowing out correctly. Is there any way that I could get a diagram on how to hook everything up properly.
Tpeevy

What size engine do you have?

3.9 L V6

Tpeevy
I couldnt find a vacuum diagram for the ac but lets start with doing what I posted.

Ok well I think I figured out my problem, I dont know where my evap canister is. I cant find it anywhere around the engine

Tpeevy
Hows that your problem?

Because when I went to put a new vacuum line system in I routed the lines to where they diverted the evap canister.

Tpeevy
So your looking for the charcoal canister or the canister purge solenoid?

All I know is what this diagram below says.

Tpeevy
Except on the one on my truck, the Evap Canister is on the other side

Tpeevy
Ok sounds like you found the evap canister aka charcoal canister. So where are we going from here?Is there a tee off the brake booster with a one way check valve going to your firewall?