CAR DIED ON ME WHEN SLOWING DOWN AND ENTERING GAS STATION. NOW WON'T START

1997 Chrysler Concorde • 175,000 miles

While driving I slowed down and car died on me. Shifted it to park then turned key it started. Next time does same thing and when I turn it on and put it in drive awful sound comes from front passenger. I just had starter, battery & alternator checked when it happened the 2nd time. The noise was from a part connected to the transmission that had no grease and the bearings were gone. Best thing to do was change the whole transmission, which was done. Went on a test drive for 20 minutes and it shifts good as new. As I pull into a gas station dies and refuses to start even with a jump. Car won't crank or turn over. Changed fuel pump 6 months ago and changed axle and rack and pinion less then a month ago, on top of work just changing the transmission. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance for any answers or suggestions you may have.
Bluerayzor

Start with a fuel pressure check.

Fuel pressure is good, what else you got for me?

Bluerayzor
What's the readings? Are you getting spark and injector pulses?

Update: no start issue was the starter. While working on the stalling, a stall test indicated a faulty torque converter. We have now replaced it but after the installation, neither the torque converter nor fly wheel move under manual force. Is this an early indication that the new converter is faulty?

Bluerayzor
Stall test? Do you mean loading up in gear for max rpm? How did you determine a bad converter?

If the motor does not turn after replacing, you most likely did not get the converter fully seated in the front pump locking up both the motor and trans.

So what's your present situation? Be specific

My chrysler kept shutting off going down road replaced crank sensor runs perfeact

Codybyrd88
What about the locking up and no start? The crank sensor would not effect that