CHEVY COOLANT LEAK

1997 Chevrolet Blazer • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 215,000 miles

1997 Chevy Blazer Leaking Coolant. Can't pinpoint the leak but is on the driver side. Coolant is ending up on the driver side sway bar and the cv axle. There is also coolant on the radiator near the transmission coolant line. I cleaned it up thinking it be run off from having the intake manifold replaced but it came back. That makes me think it is the radiator. All hoses and lines appear to be in check. Doesn't appear to be water pump but not ruling that out. Is it easy to see if a radiator is leaking? I took off the radiator shroud couldn't see anything obvious. Anything I could be missing that would leak on the driver side and run down the cv and sway bar and radiator?
Simon1bj

Have cooling system pressure tested to find leak. AutoZone should be able to do

Docfixit
The only way to find this is by pressure testing the cooling system and then you can follow the leak back to it's source. The intakes are common leaks but it appears you have already done that.

Wrenchtech