WHAT`S MY CAR WORTH, IT`S NOT IN GOOD CONDITION.?

1997 Bentley Other

I have a 1989 BMW 325i, the transmission went out onit, plus the odometer, was stopped on 186000, the speedometer was 10 miles off on the speed, and sometimes when you tried to start it you had to push alittle piece of plastic inside the shifting area, the drvrs. Seat got broke to where you could`nt lean it forward, its a
two door, plus it has dent in the front side panel where it got kicked in. I`ve had the car since march of 2005, drove it till september of 2006, then the transmission went out.
Wantinggg

You will have to check with local trades on the valve of this car, we can't advise on this type of issue.

Mhpautos
You'll be lucky to get over 150 dollars if you really want to sell it fix the speedometer and the transmission you'll get way more money that way, even just a diagnostic tool worth a lot more than your can, like what you just said odometer :

Kaithy