ACURA CL FUSE PROBLEM

1997 Acura CL • 267,000 miles

When getting my car inspected, I was informed that my check engine light (MIL indicator lamp) bulb was blown. I have removed the instrument cluster, and am not sure if I need to replace one of the blue bulbs or take the cluster apart to replace a bulb? I'm a 27 year old woman, and I can probably figure it out, (really wish my dad was alive to help me though, he was an electrical genius) but I would really appreciate the help. I have not broken anything, yet, so I hope to complete the job without messing something else up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mindy

Very rare that this bulb goes bad. There is a fuse that controls the light. You can test the fuses with a test light. I would start here. Some manufacturers do not give you access to the bulb for obvious reasons. If that is the case and the bulb is bad, then you need a new cluster