SATURN SL1 GAS PROBLEM

1996 Saturn SL1 • 222,000 miles

Turns over has spark fuel pump working has pressure replaced fuel filter 8 months ago. Before I scrapedout carbon fromthrottle body, egr valve& inside where it mounts. Used vacuum to clean it out. Also took out fuel reg. &Amp; put it back wrong. Gas would shoot out so I put extra "0" ring. Stopped leak drove for 2 days burned gas like crazy 4 gal. In 20 miles ran out of gas corrected fuel reg. Assembly put in 1.5 gal. Of gas started up 4-5 times and " bah " nothing before all this happens it would run rough even after replaced IAC I have codes of - p0134- p0172- p0301- p0401

What is your actual fuel pressure now?Also did you replace the fuel pressure regulator?The P0401 is egr insufficent flow meaning the egr is ethier stuck closed or the egr port is plugged. The P0172 is fuel too rich which is when you were using so much fuel So does it run at all now?