LEAKING WATER ONTO PASSENGER FLOOR

1996 Plymouth Voyager • 150,000 miles

My 96 Grand Voyager SE has condensation on the inside windshield every morning and when I start it up it leaks a puddle of water on to carpet from underneath the glove compartment on the passenger side. I left the van sitting for 2 weeks and mold is forming inside. How can I combat this problem because I will be leaving this van for about six weeks & don't want mold to be all over. Please Help! Thx
Khaleelgrant

Remove the rug and insulation to let it air out. Then you need the leak to be determined and repaired. If it is coolant, it is the heater core. If it is water, then you have an external leak into the passenger compartment.

The first thing you have to do is locate the leak and repair it. Then you will have to replace the carpet.

Check for leaking heater core, plugged up condensation drain for the A/C or external rain leaks.

Wrenchtech
Ok thanks guys. It is water that is leaking but how do I find the condensation drain for A/C?

Khaleelgrant
Under the hood. Passenger side down low on the firewall. Rubber plug with a 90 degree elbow