BLAUPUNKT RADIO CODE

1996 Peugeot 306

PEUGEOT 306 BLAUPUNKT RADIO CASSETTE Serial No BP2775T6462152 SECURITY CODE NEEDED. Can anyone give me the code as I have just bought the car and don't have the code to make the radio go. THANKS: NOEL.
Noel Begley

You may find the code on the back of the unit, or failing that you will have to contact Blaupunkt or an agent and quote the unit serial No.

Mhpautos
I have seen on the internet that plenty of people know how to find the codes with having the serial number. That is why I gave you the number. I live in vanuatu and there are no agents for this car here. Can you find the code? Thanks: NOEL.

Noel Begley
I have sent off a few request, we will see what I find soon I hope.

Mhpautos
Code should be 8167 see how you go.

Mhpautos
Did the code work?

Mhpautos
Hi, I tried the code you gave me twice and it didn't work. After I leave it for 2 hours the word CODE comes up on the display again.
I pressed No1 on the radio 8n times then No 2 once and No3 6 times and No 4 7 times Then waited and nothing happened so I pressed the No 6 and it all went blank again.
As I pressed each number I could see the letters blink as I pressed them (when pressing No 1 the C would flash and so on)
Perhaps we have the wrong Code. I have found with reading some other threads that people have been given several different codes before they get the correct one.
Is there any outhe codes that may work?
Thanks: NOEL.

Noel Begley
I got this code off a web site I told them car make which will make a difference and the serial no, it was a free site, all others want a fee so far for information, I will keep looking.

Mhpautos
Thanks, I appreciate your help and persistence: NOEL.

Noel Begley
Try 2167.

It'll help to know the model vehicle it came out of. If you press and hold the 'M' button for 5 seconds, the radio should present you with a series of pieces of information. One should be a number with BP in it. We need that and the serial number it displays.

Rivermikerat
Have tried both 2167 and 8167 but it still won, t unlock. Re there any other codes that may suit this radio?BLAUPUNKT RADIO CASSETTE Serial No BP2775T6462152 Peugeot 306 1998

Noel Begley