1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Repair Question
Not sure if you have fixed your vehicle yet but here are the directions. Sorry no pics are available.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Disconnect inlet and outlet hoses from pump.
3. Remove serpentine belt guard as necessary.
4. Remove belt from pulley, using 1/2 inch breaker bar.
5. Remove coolant recovery bottle as necessary.
6. Remove pump assembly.
7. Transfer pulley as necessary.
8. Reverse procedure to install, then bleed power steering system as described under Power Steering Gear , Replace.
Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)
Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!
Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.
3,179 answers provided