CAN ANY1 HELP ME I GOT A BATTERY THAT GO'S DEAD AFTER 2 DAYS??

1996 Nissan Skyline • 98,000 miles

Ive got a new battery and my alternater is charging over 14v so I bought a multimeter a found that 2 things are draining the batt 1 is the siderepeters and the other is rear lights but I dont know how to sort the problem out other than keeping the fuse's out, but obvioulsy I cant. If any1 can help thanks.
Dalskyline

Have to go to each component in circuit an disconnect till find drain. What is fuse name and location?

Docfixit
Its the indecators fuse were the drain is and also the rearlight fuse. After I toke both of these out the drain went from 0.21 to 0.09. Im wondering if the indecator relay is staying on?

Dalskyline
Skyline not in my data base so can't check wiring out. The readings is that on Milliamp scale?

Docfixit
To be honest im new at useing a multimeter.I put the mutimeter on the 10a setting (the dial at 5o clock)

Dalskyline
Right I went and bought a fuse current tester and my hazzard light fuse is taking -0.09a but jumps about up to 0.15 then back down and so on. Theres also my sidelight fuse that is taking and staying at 0.09a. Hope this helps thanks.

Dalskyline
Should be NO amps without circuit turned on. Do you have a wiring diagram? Need to see what is powered by thoes fuses

Docfixit
The first circuit with a problem is the side light fuse ive found out that my door pin that turns off my interer light becomes live after I switch off the key but with the key on the first turn it all works fine. Any ider were I can get a wireing diagram from? Also my hazzard light fuse is taking power but when I unplug the alarm loom from the alarm box it stops. So confuseing

Dalskyline