MITSUBISHI 3000GT SENSOR PROBLEM

1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT • 148,000 miles

I have a 96 mistubishi 3000gt that misfires and backfires, it started with a hesitation and then It developed a miss on cylinder 2 I replaced the sparkplugs and wires that didn't solve it so I swaped the injector and ran a compression test, all cylinders are in spec, flushed the oil, replaced fuel filter, and checked the coil and its still good, so I have compression fuel and spark but cylinder 2 is still dead can anyone help me? And my fuel trim is +12% on both banks
Jereme. L

I have compression fuel and spark but cylinder 2 is still dead-Compression readings are they all within 10 from highest-I'm thinking burned exhaust valve at no.2-

You might want to inspect/test the camshaft/crankshaft position sensors and wiring back to the computer

Camshaft Position Sensor (SOHC) (1996 ) Inside distributor assembly.
Crankshaft Position Sensor (DOHC )On vibration damper.
Crankshaft Position Sensor (SOHC) (1996)On vibration damper

The valves do have some more carbon buildup then the rest of them, how do u test the crank sensor I have the DOHC 3.0 non-turbo, and what are the little port holes in the lower intake runner tubes all have a clean spot around this little port except cylinder 2?

Jereme. L
Inspect/Test no.2 cylinder injector solenoid resistance

Tested the injector all have 15 Ohms of resistance. Spec is 15-17 Ohms and also just checked timing and it's still In time

Jereme. L
What are the little port holes in the lower intake runner tubes all have a clean spot around this little port except cylinder 2- investigate why? And also inspect the CPS