IT STEAMS AND I SMELL ANTIFREEZE

1996 Mazda MX3 • 150,000 miles

It 1.6 l 4cy I don't see any holes or leaks but there is steam and I am losing antifreeze. I first though it was a gasket but hoping it isn't the steam is coming from under the fuel injectors on the driver side I cant pin point it down cause it doesn't leak out fast it just steam its not over heating yet but when I run it there is antifreeze near the top left of the motor and near the driver side fuel injector

Nev_summer

I just checked the hoses and no leaks but theres a lots of fluid under the thermostat im guessing that its a thermostat or the seal from the thermostat

Nev_summer
Well that would be a gasket and if it hits a hot engine it will produce steam. But to be sure have the head gasket checked for leakage.

I dont see any leaks by the gasket found a hose from the heater core that has a tiny hole and fix it but there is still abit of steam not as much but it looks like it coming from the heater hose junction in that area

Nev_summer
Have it pressure checked, it will show any leaks or should.