HELP

1996 Mazda MPV • AWD Automatic •

I have a mazda mpv van 1996 and it keep stopping on me I took it in and they replace chank censor it started up and then it stop then they replace the funl line and it still will not start what else could it be
Lthomas2123

Could be a fuel or spark issue-Do below-something has to give here-if its done right

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing