MAZDA MPV FUSE PROBLEM

1996 Mazda MPV • 297,000 miles

Where is the fuse for the fuel pump?
Davodlbn

Check underhood fuse block

There is no designated fuel pump fuse in any of the fuse blocks - rightside/leftside underhood or underdash driver side. Is it secondary? Does it run off another fuse?

Davodlbn
Ya you are right, I couldn't get to the wiring daigram the last time. I'm sending a pic of where therelay is, check to see if it is getting and sending signal. The green wire goes to pump black is ground. If it's not getting power then ican bea pcm/wiring iissue or connection issue.

Oh you might check room fuse as that powers up part of pcm maybe that is no good.

Thanks! I would like to purchase access to your website (I like your material), however, it will not let me purchase with credit card. It keeps asking for pre-paid activation number.

Davodlbn
Don't know what to do about that i'll send the message on I just answer questions. Merry christmas

All of our website information is free. We do accept donations for questions of course. If you are talking about the online repair manuals from DIY here is their contact information. You should be able to use paypal, credit card or pre paid activation card.

http://www.eautorepair.net/Marketing/form.htm

They will get the payment error resolved for you.

Thanks for giving us a try.

2CarPros Mike