ELECTRICAL

1996 Holden Apollo • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 220,000 miles

The battery indicator light comes on and off whilst driving and the cars power just cut out any quick fix solutions?
Clintonmoney

Hello –

We don’t have that vehicle in our manuals………. Sorry.

However, it sounds to me like you either have a belt that is slipping due to being old and stretched and not charging your alternator……. Or………the tension on the belt is loose and the same as I said, or your alternator is not putting out correctly and is getting ready to die or a bad battery.

Stop by Auto Zone (AZ) or O’Reilly’s (OR) and for FREE they can bring their tester out and check your battery and alternator if they have that vehicle in their system.

It does seem like one of those issue though.

Make a small donation! (We will make sure your question will be answered promptly and it will help us be able to continue to help others - Thanks)

Thank you very much for the donation

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Lotta miles could be a flaky ignition switch!

Fixitmr