DODGE NEON SENSOR PROBLEM

1996 Dodge Neon

***THE LAST QUESTION I WROTE HAD A MAJOR TYPO*** I have a 1996 Dodge Neon, when I crank the car it cranks and goes off and the windshield whippers come on. I hear the fuel pump when I turn the key to turn the power on so im guessing its not the fuel pump. (WHICH PART DO YOU THINK NEEDS REPLACING? THE DURALAST/CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR CONNECTOR, OR CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
Champ621

Does the car run? Confusing situation.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Champ621
Same question as before

It was running until I went in the store and came back outside, when I crank it comes on but it goes back off not allowing me to press the gas

Champ621
Start with fuel pressure check

Sometimes I park on a hill in my drive way for more gas before I drive off , I was told thats not a good thing to do, does it sound like a THE DURALAST/CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR CONNECTOR, OR CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR?

Champ621
The fuel filter and fuel pump are in good shape

Champ621
You need to check basics first so you dont waste money on parts that will do nothing

Ok thank you sir

Champ621