I PUT SOME GAS IN MY CAR. THE FUEL LIGHT WAS ON AND DID NOT TURN OFF. IT DIDN'T MARK ANY GAS EITHER. NEXT DAY I PUT ABOUT $13.00 OF GAS AND IT STILL DIDN'T MARK ANYTHING. I RUN IT ABOUT 10 MILES AND THEN IT STOPPED ON SIDE OF ROAD. IT WOULD TURN ON,

1996 Dodge Intrepid • 110,000 miles

Is my trouble with the electrical wires or something loose. Do I still have gas in the tank. Could a filter be stopped up when the gas tries to go through.
Jabajaws1@yahoo.com

So your sayin you are puttin gas in and it's not registering on gauge? Unless you smell gas around car i'd say it's still in there. This just happened all of a sudden? No previous goofs?

Fixitmr
It's not registering on the guage, and it just happened this week. It also smelled a litte bit when I put gas. But I see nothing leaking on ground. No previous goofs. Sometimes I put a higher premium of gas. Once or twice. I put the same kind of gas all time. I am hoping it is not serious, because I need it to go to work. My only means of transportation. What could it be?

So your sayin no matter how much gas you put in it dont drive very far?

Fixitmr