ENGINE WILL CRANK AND ONLY ATTEMPT TO START AT WOT

1996 Dodge Intrepid • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic •

IT SEEMS AFTER REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP THE CRANK POS SENSOR THE EGRV AND SOLONOID ALONG WITH ALL THE PLUGS AND WIRES AND TIGHTENED THE UPPER PLENUM WITH NEW UPPER AND LOWER GASKETS I STILL HAVBE A NO START SITUATION WITH NO CODES AND NO CLUE ANY ADVICE OR SEVICE POST THAT MAY LEAD ME IN THE WRITE DIRECTION
BAILEY79

Has timing belt been checked

Docfixit
YES IT IS IN TIME

BAILEY79
Spark to plugs? If yes Spray carb cleaner into intake crank does it fire? If yes check fuel preessure can hear pump prime up?

Docfixit
YES I HAVE SPARK AND FUEL. BUT I STILL HAVE A NO START

BAILEY79
IS THERE ANY WAY TO TELL IF THE ENGINE IS IN THEFT MODE

BAILEY79
If it's in theft mode the engine will start and run for about two seconds. It will do that each time you try to start it as long as you turn the ignition switch all the way back to "off" first.

Does your car have the factory-installed anti-theft system? If it does, try unlocking the two front doors with the key. If that only works from the passenger door, check for broken wires between the driver's door hinges.