DODGE DAKOTA CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEM

1996 Dodge Dakota • 179 miles

So I am a retard and went to The car wash and decided to give under the hood a quick spray nothing crazy just get rid of the dust when I was done I started it up and that went fine then put it in drive the belt sqweeked my trucks sputtering and bearly moving I pluged in my scanner tool and it said multi missfife but they code was pending their was no check engine light until now and only missfire on cylender 6 im hopeing things are just acting up cause they got wet and nothings seriously wrong I think the timming slipped when the got wet can anyone tell me how to check and how to put it back in timming
Nfpkids

Just all wet. Dry off the cap and coil. You may have to remove the cap to dry inside.

Bet you learned a good lesson from this, LOL

roy

Been there, done that, . What motor? Hard to make timing slip. Prolly just wetness still mesin electrical around.

Fixitmr
Yes I did roy a great lesson was learned today lol ill never do that again. And its A v6 magnum its. Chain just figured that out

Nfpkids