OK I HAVE A 96 DODGE HIGHLINE AND IT IS THROWING TWO CODES ONE IS P0171 AND THE OTHER IS P0134 I WAS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AND IT JUST QUIT ON ME

1996 Chrysler Neon • 115,000 miles

Ok I have a 96 dodge neon highline and it is throwing two codes one is p0171 and the other is p0134 I was driving down the road and it just quit on me all the dash lights turned off and the check engine light was flashing I sat there for a few min like 30 and then it fired right back up with no problem then the next day it did itall over again what can I do I bought the upstream o2 sensor but its still misfire around 3000 rpms
Theneonguy

Oh and I also replaced the coil pak too

Theneonguy
P0171-Lean fuel condition could be caused by one of the following below: 1. Vacuum leaks

2. EGR and PCV valve.

3. Low fuel pressure.

4. Dirty fuel injectors.

5. Mass Air Flow Sensor.

6. Oxygen Sensor.

Ok I will check them out and it does not have a maf sensor it had a map and also the cam shaft sensor leaks a lil oil could that be my problem also?

Theneonguy
Dunno could be-fix the leak and inspect the wiring/connector and check the rest

Ok will do checked the vacume lines with carb cleaner and I got no response replaced both o2 sensors stll no change and how do I go about checking the egr valve

Theneonguy
Check if the pintle is moving if not clean it out and check its operation

Ok thanks I. Will let you know what I find out later cuz I'm at work now

Theneonguy