CHEVROLET BLAZER ENGINE PROBLEM

1996 Chevrolet Blazer • 200,140 miles

I Have a 1996 Chevy S10 Blazer 4.3 vortec auto trans 200,000 miles Have replace everything from fuel pump to Distributor, Cap, rotor wires, New Fuel injection assembly, New cat, 02 sensors, muffler, IAC valve, New EGR, New TPS. My Question is when I'm driving this truck you have to push the gas pedal down to get it moving, it acts like it don't want to go and it is getting really bad gas mileage and when the engine is under load like climbing a hill the check engine MIL light comes on and it's the same code every time p0302. Can you give any advice as to what could be causing this problem. Thank you very much for any help.
Morgandrummer

Wow, you threw way too many parts at this with no results.

I would suspect a clogged cat converter/

The code suggest a misfire in the Number 2 cylinder and The cat converter isn't even 3 years old.

Morgandrummer
Doesnt matter how old it is. With a missfire, it could have overheated the cat and melted the guts.

Was it factory or aftermarket converter?

It was a Magnaflow cat converter direct fit replacement.

Morgandrummer
If it is the cat converter, shouldn't I get a p0420?

Morgandrummer