I HAVE A THAT ALL THE SUDDEN THE FLASHERS AND THE TURN SIGNALS STOPS WORKING WITH I TURN ON THE HEADLIGHTS. THEY BOTH WORK FINE WHEN TH

1995 Volvo 960 • 210,000 miles

I have a 1995 Volvo 960 that all the sudden the flashers and the turn signals stops working with I turn on the headlights.
They both work fine when the lights are off. When I turn on the lights flashers don’t work in the left turn indicator works the right does not and stays on.
I replaced the hazard flasher assembly but the same problem occurs. Is This something to do with and short the position of the key or something worse?
Leeb123

Check ground for headlights and clean battery terminal ends. Headlight gorunds are on frt l&r fenders. Also clean ground form battery to body.

Looks like you have a fault with the multifunction switch or its wiring. Could be a poor ground circuit.