VOLKSWAGEN GOLF ENGINE PROBLEM

1995 Volkswagen Golf • 210,000 miles

My antifreeze is leaking out of my car and don't know what it is
Anthony.galietta

Post a picture of where the leak is (under the car). And post a picture of the engine bay (hood open).

I will then tell you where to look.

Thomas

Exovcds
I do not have a camera

Anthony.galietta
Sorry about the late reply. I work at a repair shop.

What size engine? Standard or automatic?

Thomas

Exovcds

Exovcds
Automatic

Anthony.galietta
What size engine?

You have to put some effort into your replies if you REALLY want some help. I don't have a crystal ball and I'm not psychic.

Different engines have different designs and components.

A simple non helpful reply you would get from an expert would be. Follow the leak to its source, or, radiator, coolant hose, water pump, coolant flange. Etc.

Sometimes going to a repair shop is cheaper than trying to solve things yourself. You're on day 3 soon since you posted your question. Could have been fixed by now or at least diagnosed for a small fee by a shop.

I reply for fun. I'm not an expert, maybe they have better luck getting information from you.

Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh, but you have to communicate. English is my second language and I seem to be doing pretty good at asking and giving information.

Thomas

Exovcds
2.0 engine and I think it is the coolant hose it had this problem before

Anthony.galietta