WIPERS WON'T WORK, CHANGED FUSES AND IT SPARKED A BIT

1995 Toyota Pickup • 17,900 miles

Wipers stopped working in 1995 toyota pick up 22 re, Hi guys hope you can help me, I checked the fuses in the kick pannel all good, then went to the engine fuse box behind the battery and found the one marked DOME was blown, 15 amp, so I go to replace it with the same size fuse it sparked a bit, but took it and my radio came on, and my radio is set up to work with key on the igintion, so I pulled the radio out and disconected it, then tryed to replace the 15 amp fuse didnt spark, okay I will run the radio to the battery on its own circut , But still no wipers, I have a test light and turned the key on and flipped the lever for wipers on position and probed the elec conector for the wiper motor nothing and I dont have intermitant wipers which has a relay, all I can think its the wiper switch on the steering colum, any help here guys

I tested the wiper switch and no power, I even had one off my 89 yoda that worked and same results, I tested the socket and got power and the horn sounded and ideas thx.
Challenger

Check position#4 on your wiper connector to see if it's got power. It's a blue wire. If it does then there is aground in the motor that may not be working. That will tell you if the fuse is good if it's got power. Then turn key on and switch. If #12 gets power then the switch may have lost ground or it's bad. Also check the ground in the left kick panel.