GRAND VERY ANNOYING SQUEAK

1995 Plymouth Voyager • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 67,000 miles

1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager mileage: 67,000. I have a very annoying squeak (sounds like and old squeaky bed or a duck) in the front right end of my van. We have lubed the bushings, and my husband said you can feel it vibrate on the tie rod end. Is there anyway to fix this problem? The dealer says it is not unsafe however; the noise is very loud and embarrassing when driving. It is driving me nuts. Would this be considered normal wear and tear? Trying to figure out if it would be under warranty. Thank you for your input. We have replaced the front struts but it still did not fix the problem.
2CarPros-Archives

Some possible causes of your squeak are the tie rod ends, lower ball joints, sway bar bushings and lower control arm bushings. The factory eliminated the old fashioned Zirk fitting for lubing these items.

2CarPros-Archives